Strong Legal Support For Your Liability Protection
The Law Offices of Neil J. Cacali understands that your business and your personal lives are connected and interrelated. Rather than trying to parse out one specific area, I focus my practice on a holistic approach, with the focus on liability protection. Because of this approach, I’m ready to help you in your legal matters that focus on liability protection, albeit, transactional or litigious in nature.
The Law Offices of Neil J. Cacali is ready to be involved with your transactional needs: from family matters, business needs, real estate transactions, estate planning and everything in between. As your business and personal needs grow and change, rather than searching Google, you can count on my office to provide legal guidance to help you navigate unexpected challenges that may arise. If you prefer a one-stop law firm that understands your personal and business dealings, The Law Offices of Neil J. Cacali is the firm you need.
As a full-service law firm, The Law Offices of Neil J. Cacali understands that liability protection also requires an attorney who’s ready to battle for you and litigate your legal matters to defend and enforce your rights. Whether you need legal counsel on housing and real estate matters, you need an attorney to probate the estate of a loved one, you are dealing with a divorce, or you need someone to defend you in a lawsuit, you need The Law Offices of Neil J. Cacali, the firm that understands you as an individual client, and you as a business client.
Offering Services in Litigation and Transactional law
We can assist with your litigation and transactional needs involving:
- Business matters involving compliance and regulation matters, mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, and litigation.
- Estate planning matters such as drafting wills, creating trusts, establishing power of attorney and navigating the probate administration process.
- Family law matters such as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and divorces.
- Landlord/Tenant Law involving Evictions, Injunctions, Habitability claims, harassment, discrimination.
- Probate Administration and the handling of intestate succession.
- Real estate matters including drafting of purchase and sale agreements, leases, consulting, and litigation.
Schedule A Consultation Today
To learn more about how we can help you or your business find the best solution for your transactional law needs, call 949-753-8058 or fill out the online contact form to schedule a consultation today. From our offices in Irvine, we represent individuals and businesses throughout California.